Welcome to Hendrix Consulting Education where you can learn about the Services that we offer. Please read through the list below. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us.
1.Story Time With Amber And Erin. To reserve a date and time for Amber and Erin with Story Time with Amber and Erin, to read at your school or to your homeschool group, please call 801-558-6977 or email email@example.com.
2. Educational and Professional Consulting. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule date(s) for consulting.
3. Webinars. Erin and Amber Hendrix will be hosting webinars throughout Summer 2016. Webinars will include: How to Create and Implement an Innovative Classroom or Learning Space Design; Create a Mission and Vision Statement for the 2016-2017 School Year; Designing Action Plans to Support Your Mission and Vision Statement; How to Plan an Integrated Arts Childhood; How to Plan an Early Childhood Program.
4. Reading Club
5. Motivational Speaking on Various Topic
6. Observation and Evaluation of Children In The Classroom Setting
7. Curriculum and Lesson Plans for educators. Lesson Plans can be purchased individually through this site or in manual form via email.
8. Integrated Arts Early Childhood/Pre-K – 2nd Grade Workshop. Our workshop includes modeling the process step-by-step, grade level break-out groups, continued support during the implementation process in your classroom, program, or home, and FUN Discover how to take any book and make it come ALIVE using creative movement and creative writing while boosting comprehension. Make vocabulary words, story sequencing, summarizing, and story mapping a fun and interactive practice in your classroom, with little, to NO, prep time needed! WE mean it! Literally, any genre of book and literary element can be made fun and engaging using our integrated approach.
9. Integrated Arts Homeschool Workshop. Our workshop includes modeling the process step-by-step, grade level break-out groups, continued support during the implementation process in your classroom, program, or home, and FUN! Learn how to embrace some, noise, movement, and creativity! What, if any, props or instruments do I need for an integrated arts lesson? Begin to create integrated arts lessons for your classroom, program or homeschool.
For more information about how to schedule an appearance, consulting session, or workshop for your Pre-K program, K-6,7 or 8 school, program or HomeSchool Group, click here or the envelop icon to the right, leave a detailed message, and we will contact you!
We look forward to meeting you!
Erin Hendrix and Amber Hendrix